Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello Ladies,

I thought this a great letter to share with you...




Family Peace



My Daughter,

Family is a Gift from Me, but sadly sometimes your greatest fight may be with your family. I want you to remember that no one is perfect. People will say things that hurt you or make you angry. When this happens, I want you to come to Me and pray--then I want you to forgive those who have hurt you just like I forgive you when you make mistakes.

My precious girl, don't let anyone keep you from being kind and strong in your faith. Show love, honor, and respect to your parents and family, and I will bless you with special things I long to give you for obeying Me.

Love,

Your Daddy in Heaven
~

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you,
live at peace with everyone."

~Romans 12:18 (NIV)~

________________________________________

from His Princess, Girl Talk with God


by Sheri Rose Shepherd


Read and comment at HisPrincess.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages